NEXT GEN Hybrid Power & Propulsion Workshop
Next Generation Hybrid Marine Power Workshop is being held in Southampton, UK on 27 October 2016 as part of a 3 day programme of specialist events.
The unique and fast moving programme focuses on Hybrid Marine Power for the sub IMO / sub 24 metre professional sector. Knowledge & networking is also relevant to Offshore Supply Vessels, Patrol Vessels and Superyachts.
Workshop organiser, John Haynes said, ‘Boat builders and specialist component manufacturers now recognise that they need to work together to develop next generation systems that fit the rapidly changing requirements of modern fleets. The unique knowledge gained from these workshop sessions will help to shape long term decisions that lead to improvements for in-service systems and procurement of next generation vessels.’
Workshop topics include:
• Identifying hybrid opportunities and learning from first adopters
• Next generation power and energy storage
• Lithium Ion and high performance battery systems
• Naval architecture and systems integration
• Training and skills for future requirements in the boat yard
• Developing relevant safety and electrical engineering standards
• MGNs - Maritime Guidance Notices for battery systems
• Hybrid power for professional and leisure vessels
• Learning from aviation and automotive hybrid applications
• The Hour Of Power concept for diesel - battery – electric systems
If you are interested in presenting:
Submit your suggested 30 minute Workshop Session Title, 250 word Summary and 150 word Bio to: Workshop Lead - John Haynes firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information contact: Julie Arthur email@example.com
All images are copyright Shock Mitigation Directory 2018 unless otherwise stated.
This does not exclude the owner's assertion of copyright over the material.