NEXT GEN Shock Mitigation Solutions Workshop
Next Generation Shock Mitigation Solutions Workshop is being held in Southampton, UK on 25 October 2016 as part of a 3 day programme of specialist events.
The unique and fast moving programme focuses on Shock Mitigation Solutions for the sub IMO / sub 24m professional sector. Attendees include Professional Organisations, Boat Builders, Equipment Manufacturers & Service Providers.
Workshop organiser, John Haynes said, ‘The feedback from our recent events has been superb and we have an excellent group of supporters lining up for these 3 back to back days with evening networking receptions. The unique and fast moving workshop style brings together an international group of experts armed with the latest knowledge to identify problems that affect the maritime sector and highlight potential solutions.’
Workshop topics include:
• Achieving shock mitigation by all means
• Reducing injury in the high speed craft workplace
• Suspension seat testing, technology and innovations
• Non mechanical shock mitigation systems
• Next generation seat cushion materials
• Shock mitigation decking for commercial and military applications
• Integrated systems linking work stations & tasks to suspension seating
• Improving MMI (Man Machine Interface) for efficiency & safety
• Shock mitigation solutions for sensitive electronics & onboard systems
• EC Vibration Directive update and the implications of Brexit
If you are interested in presenting:
Submit your suggested 30 minute Workshop Session Title, 250 word Summary and 150 word Bio to: Workshop Lead - John Haynes email@example.com
For further information contact: Julie Arthur firstname.lastname@example.org
All images are copyright Shock Mitigation 2019 unless otherwise stated.
This does not exclude the owner's assertion of copyright over the material.